- In-charge of all business center activities, Including Sales of both the centres, Handling and Managing requests, queries and concerns of guest as well as of employees
- Going out on sales calls, sending proposal letter and confirmation letters, for the meeting room bookings, complete event organization
- Managing and controlling the cost as well as targeting the budget by co-coordinating with sales team by going out on sales calls so as to build and maintain relationship with guests
- Orienting guests about the business centre and the facilities provided simultaneously coordinating with other departments to fulfill the requirements of the event/guest
- Assisting guests in all business centre related and other activities for e.g. Internet assistance, secretarial assistance, menu planning keeping in mind different requirements b guests/event
- Contributing in creating standard operating procedures for the area and also contributed in setting up the entire area keeping in mind the future needs.
- Setting up of the meeting spaces, planning staff requirements with respect to the different type and flow of event
- Taking care of all food and beverage requirements during the event
- Settlement of charges and taking valuable feedback from guest and taking appropriate action on it by updating guest records/history
- Managing and taking care of the centre and its readiness
- Maintaining relationship with all clients as well as taking care of all their requested
- Raising invoices and collecting payments from guests and maintaining records of it
- Ordering items which are required in the centre as well as building relationships with vendors
- Creating and updating the records as well as all client related documents
- Taking care of all vendor payments, all tasks related to vendor including introducing new vendor till payments.
- Maintaining & taking care of all documents and reports for centre